Wildflower Tags 101
All of our hang tags are made from biodegradable seed paper that will grow wildflowers when planted. Here is some help to get you started.
How to plant your tag
1. Take the clip off your hang tag but you can leave the hemp string on as well as the barcode if you wish as they are both biodegradable.
2. Soak your hang tag in water overnight.
3. Place your hang tag on soil that is slightly compressed, but not too hard-packed.
4. Add 1/8 inch of soil on top of the paper and give it a good drink of water.
5. Make sure it's always moist and in a sunny spot.
You should see sprouts within 7-10 days but it can take longer depending on the time of year. Spring is the best time to plant if you live in an area where the ground does not freeze. Our hang tags can also be planted indoors year-round in a pot of soil near a window that gets plenty of sunlight.
It is important to provide your plant with lots of light, water, and attention. Keep in mind that seeds will act differently in varying environments, soil types, and climates.
Good luck and thank you for your support!