Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Setting off for a full day with the Zulu 30 means you can look forward to the comfort and ventilation of the FreeFloat suspension. You will also have piece of mind in changing conditions knowing you have an included raincover.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Main U-Zip opening for open access to the main compartment.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and internal zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- External Material - 100% Nylon
- Pack Body -210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom - 420D High Density Nylon
- Lining - 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.