Yeti OTC Midweight With Cushion Ski/SnowboardRegular price $27.00
Sometimes conditions call for a good penguin slide. Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. Our midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Women’s Over-the-Calf socks for running, skiing, and tall sock lovers. The best sock to keep the outside—out, with Merino Wool and Light Compression options.
- 68% Merino Wool 28% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks’ durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn’t stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.