Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
X-Set 32 3 Piece Cookware
- Unit price
- Brand Story
This collapsible X-Set™ 32 includes the innovative technology that won the X-Pot™ its Backpacker Editors' Choice Award in 2015. Using a hard anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone side walls, this set includes a 2.8 liter X-Pot™, 1.3 X-Kettle™ and the 8-inch X-Pan™. Two glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles support the upper rim of the X-Kettle™ for easy pouring, while the X-Pan™ is polished on the inside to prevent food sticking and has silicone wrapped side handles that flip neatly underneath for transport. The best part? All this collapses to create a small disc sized set that slides easily into your backpack for all your adventures in the outdoors.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- Hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- Set includes: 2.8L X-Pot, 1.3L X-Kettle & 8" X-Pan
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
- Material Silicone walls and aluminum base
- Dimensions - 9 x 1 in
- Individual Pot Weight - 2.8L: 11.5 oz / 1.3L: 6.6 oz / 8" Pan: 10 oz
- Packed Size - 9 x 1.8 in
- Pot Volume - 2.8 L & 1.3 L
- Set Weight - 29 oz / 836 g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.