Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Sea to Summit's award-winning collapsible X-Pot combines innovation, space-saving capability and functionality features ideal for space conscious campers. Design features include an embedded stainless-steel ring in the rim which creates a rigid structure to provide confidence when cooking large volumes of food, a in-built strainer in the lid and the ability to collapse into a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack or camping box and neatly nest with other pieces in the series X-series.
- BPA-free, food-grade heat resistant silicone.
- Hard anodized aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking.
- The durable, translucent pot lid with strainer shortens boil time - no need to lift the lid to check the boil.
- A stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability.
- Measurements are molded into the silicone rubber sidewalls.
- Silicone handles secure the lid to the pot for transport.
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 2.5 in
- Packed Size : 7.5 x 1.5in
- Safe Fill Volume : 34oz
- Volume : 47oz
- Weight : 10oz
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.