Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Unisex Ultralight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Sea to Summit's women’s UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip, foot, and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light.
Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating mat really easy!
- 2.6 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Utilizes Delta Core-V technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric has been chosen for its lightness and strength.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the pad, and the pad from slipping on the tent floor.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- R-Value: 2.9
- Season Rating: 2.5 Season
- Dimensions: 72 in x 20in
- Packed Size: 5 x 11in
- Thickness: 1in
- Weight: 1lb 3oz
- Fabric: 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print
- Foam: Women’s Delta Core technology
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.