Women's Traverse OTC Lightweight Ski & Snowboard SockRegular price $29.00
You don't need to earn your stripes on the hill, because, hello, you're already wearing them. Our Snowburst socks are designed to do all the hard work for you, with heaps of moisture-wicking warmth and shock-absorbing cushion that eliminate cold and tired feet. And with added durability and arch support, your socks take care of the function while you take care of the fun.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Women’s Over-the-Calf socks for running, skiing, and tall sock lovers. The best sock to keep the outside—out, with Merino Wool and Light Compression options.
- 52% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 5% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks’ durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn’t stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.