Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Women’s Cirque Low is a technical peak bagger designed specifically for fast ascents. Oboz achieved lightweight performance with their A3 Chassis™ whose innovative construction delivers a set of active design features. Topped with a breathable mesh upper and anchored by the Tempest outsole with beveled, multi-directional treads for performance braking, traction and support.
- The O FIT Insole™ is molded to match the specific shape and construction of every boot. This purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- The Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- The Rubber Toe Cap Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Weight: Women’s size 7(1/2 pair): 11.4 oz / 323 g
- Synthetic micro suede with no sew panels
- Synthetic micro suede sewn down mud guard
- Lightweight breathable knit mesh
From their 100% wind powered facility in Bozeman Montana, Oboz creates some of the most innovative footwear on the market. Their anatomically designed O-Fit Insole provides superior support, cushioning and durability. This purpose-designed technology delivers a fit, feel and performance unmatched in the industry.
Plus, Oboz plants a tree for every pair sold. (That’s over 3 MILLION trees so far!)
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.