WindPro 2 StoveRegular price $99.95
The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel (sold separately)
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
- WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more about Prop 65
- Width - 4 in
- Length - 3 in
- Height - 6 in
- Minimum Weight - 6.6 oz / 0.19 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister - Appx. 70 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter - 3.6 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister - 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel - 1.8 liters
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.