Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Adventure ready—but also sleek and feminine, there’s nothing this comfy sandal won’t do.
- Water-ready synthetic and earth-friendly Unifi® Repreve recycled polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy.
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Half Pair Weight (oz): 7.37
Teva’s original sport sandal emerged from the shores of the Grand Canyon back in 1984. Born out of necessity to prevent sandals from floating downstream, a resourceful river guide strapped two Velcro watchbands to a pair of old flip-flops. And just like that, Teva was born.
Starting this year, 100% of Teva’s iconic straps are made using traceable, verifiable recycled plastic using REPREVE® yarn. That's over 9 million plastic bottles kept out of landfills and put to better use strapping sandals to your feet.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.