Ultralight Self-Inflating Sleeping MatRegular price Sale price $99.95
Sea to Summit's women’s UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is constructed with Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip, foot, and torso areas to provide extra support and insulation for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her load light.
Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag slipping, and the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating mat really easy!
- R-Value of 2.9 is fine for Spring to Fall backpacking
- Women’s Delta Core-V™ technology means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a very light and packable self-inflating mat.
- Silicone prints prevent your sleeping bag slipping.
- Sea to Summit's patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in.
- Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most.
- PillowLock™ system to preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping
- R-Value: 2.9
- Season Rating: 2.5 Season
- Dimensions: 67 x 21 in (170 x 53 cm)
- Packed Size: 5.25 x 10.75 in (13 x 27 cm)
- Thickness 1 in (2.5 cm)
- Weight 19.2 oz (545 g)
- Dimensions: 72 x 23 in (183 x 58 cm)
- Packed Size: 5.5 x 12 in (13.5 x 30 cm)
- Thickness: 1 in (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 22.8 oz (645 g)
- Fabric: 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print
- Foam: Women’s Delta Core technology
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.