Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Ultra-Sil Nano Day Pack 18 L
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The ultimate in packable convenience! Half the weight and packed size of the award-winning Ultra-Sil™ Daypack from Sea to Summit, this foldable daypack can be easily stashed in your pocket or on your keyring as the perfect travel daypack. Ultralight 15D nylon fabric, strategically positioned bar-tacks and streamlined paneling ensure maximum strength for minimal weight.
The asymmetrical zipper and siliconized Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ fabric make for a compressible daypack that can pack down to the size of a chicken egg. With strength well beyond its 1 oz weight, the 18L Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Daypack is strong enough to carry heavy loads up to 45.
- Ultralight 15D high strength nylon fabric
- Exceptionally compact packable daypack design
- Siliconized nylon fabric for easy packing and water resistance
- Asymmetrical zipper design for tiny packed size
- Bar-tacks at stress points for added strength
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 19 in (28 x 20 x 48 cm)
- Gear Capacity: 18L
- Packed Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.9 x 1.8 in
- Weight: 1 oz (30g)
- Ultralight 15D nylon fabric for strength and durability
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.