Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Ultra Raptor 2 Mid GTX
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Ultra Raptor II GTX Women's is an all-terrain Mountain Running® shoe perfect for long distance runs and adventures off the beaten path - especially when you need protection from unpredictable weather conditions. The MEMlex midsole and ultra sticky rubber outsole provide maximum protection and traction, while the wicking AirMesh mesh upper in conjunction with the Gore-Tex® lining keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable so you can continue to focus on the trail ahead of you.
- Aggressive lugs combined with FriXion® rubber and Trail Bite™ heel provide all-terrain traction and maximum grip
- TPU lacing harness provides a secure, snug and supportive fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and offers ample cushioning while the Endurance Platform EVA inserts keep your feet protected
- Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer is designed to keep your heel snug for an enhanced fit and increased stability
- Gore-Tex® protection is waterproof and breathable keeping your feet dry no matter the weather
- Weight: 13.9 oz / 335g each
- Upper: High-Weave AirMesh / Microfiber Mudguard / HF TPU Lacing Harness / TPU Transkinetic EVO Heel Stabilizer
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort with Gore-Flex® / Slip Resistant Nylon Mesh
- Insole: 4mm Ortholite Insole / 4mm Woven Polyester Gore-Tex® Surround™ Spacer / 2.5mm Polypropylene stiffener
- Midsole: Injection Molded MEMlex / Nylon® molded flex TPU Transfer shank
- Cushioning: Midsole: 32A
- Sole: FriXion® XF 2.0 X-Axis™ with Impact Brake System™ / Trail Bite Heel / 4.5mm lugs
- Drop: 12mm
- Last: Women's Tempo 2
La Sportiva's mission is to bring you the best technical products to explore the outdoors. For 93 years we have been producing innovative products and we are looking forward to the next 90 years. Produced and designed in a small mountain town at the foot of the Dolomites, La Sportiva supports 140 families in a unique and enviable environment. Everyday the mountains surround the people who handcraft our products. Being mountain based and family run allows us to draw on eight decades of experience handed down through the generations. With this heritage we can focus on the future and meld new technologies, ideas and innovation with our rich knowledge of manufacturing to give you the most amazing products on the market. Products that let you go where you dream to go, do what you dream to do and live how you want to live.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.