Trail Lite Solo Cook SetRegular price $59.95
Designed for solo backpackers who want to keep the menu options open, the MSR Trail Lite Solo Cook Set delivers the packing convenience of an all-in-one set. Perfect for pasta, soup and other one-pot meals, this light and compact set will keep you well-fed at camp, and moving quickly on the trail.
- Includes: 1.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, clear strainer lid, an insulated mugs, a DeepDish™ bowl, folding Talon™ pot handle.
- Compact nesting design saves pack space.
- Hard-anodized aluminum pot spreads heat evenly for a better cooking performance.
- BPA-Free: Hot and cold safe polypropylene DeepDish™ bowls and insulated mugs.
- Room for more: Mugs have room for folding utensils and can also fit a PocketRocket™ stove.
WARNING: May contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more about Prop 65
- Size: 1.3 L
- Weight: 12.5 oz / .36 kg
- Width: 5.9 in / 15 cm
- Height: 4 in / 10.2 cm
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.