Trail Ergo Cork PolesRegular price $129.95
The Trail Ergo Cork trekking pole combines a women’s specific design with an ergonomically angled grip that’s been updated with a soft foam grip extension for more comfort. The versatile lightweight Trail Ergo Cork trekking pole also features a natural cork grip for moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while Black Diamond's interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat with updated soft touch grip top for better handling
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- Double FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Weight Per Pair: 512 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Usable Length: 69-140 cm (27- 55 in)
- Collapsed Length: 69 cm (27 in)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.