Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Topless Multi Stripe No Show Hidden Light
- Unit price
- Brand Story
These no show socks are designed just for you since no one else will see them with your boots on. Incredibly light and super smooth, the Merino Wool construction will keep you dry all day and night long.
All Darn Tough Socks are made in Vermont and guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- No-Show Height: The toughest sock you’ll never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
- 49% Nylon | 48% Merino Wool | 3% Lycra® Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks’ durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn’t stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.