Thermolite Compact Plus LinerRegular price $66.95
The THERMOLITE® Reactor™ Compact sleeping bag liner is the ideal choice for gram counters under 6 feet. It essentially uses a combination of two weights of THERMOLITE® fabric, with the thicker more insulative being strategically placed across the torso and in the feet area. The hollow core fibers work like the fur of a polar bear in that they are incredibly insulating and trap heat effectively. This sleeping bag liner keeps your sleeping bag clean and is super easy to wash. It will bump up the warmth of your sleeping bag temperature rating considerably, depending on your environment and conditions.
- Adds up to 20°F (11°C) of warmth to a sleeping bag
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack
- Dimensions: 6 ft x 36 in (183 x 92 cm)
- Stuff Sack Size: 5.75 x 4 in (15 x 11 cm)
- Weight: - 9.3 oz (263 g)
- Thermolite polyester fabric
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.