Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
At home hiking, biking and more, the Tempest Jr. is designed for girls aged 4-12 years old. Featuring comfortable and breathable AirScape® suspension and a seamless harness-to-hipbelt wrap that flexes with the child's body during the sport of their choice. Constructed with durable, lightweight fabric; easy-to-reach hipbelt pockets; an external reservoir sleeve; and loop for a blinky light.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual mesh hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment(light not included)
- Volume: 671 in ^3 / 11 L
- Dimensions: 15.35H X 9.84W X 6.69D IN.
- Weight:1.2 LBS
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.