Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
A masterpiece evolved! What happens when Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold look to improve a classic design? Perfection through evolution. From sending the Dawn Wall to free soloing Freerider, both climbers have come together to bring you the TC Pro updates you never knew you needed. Advance your climbing and comfort with the new TC Pro.
• Reduced webbing thickness on the medial lacing harness increases comfort in foot jams
• Embossed topo outlines subtly draw heritage to El Capitan’s famous Dawn Wall and Freerider Routes
• Mid-height cuff with padding in the ankles for extra protection in wider cracks
• Perforated leather uppers increase air flow for long days on the wall
• New rubber rand pattern increases durability and performance
• Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber compound for the ultimate edging performance
• Microfiber lacing and tongue reinforcement
• Durable ECO Leather upper with metal-free tanning
• Ventilated, well-padded tongue for increased air flow and comfort
SIZES: 34 - 46 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 8.70oz / 247g
LAST: PD 55
FIT: Technical with medium-high asymmetry
LACES: 100% Recycled Polyester
UPPER: ECO Leather using a Metal-Free ECO-Tanning Process / Microfiber Lacing Reinforcement / Breathable and Padded Tongue / Vibram® Rubber Rands
LINING: Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU foam / AirMesh (tongue)
MIDSOLE: P3® with 1.1mm LaspoFlex
SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ Rubber Compound
For 89 years, La Sportiva has been producing innovative products in a small mountain town at the foot of the Dolomites in Italy. Being mountain based and family run allows La Sportiva to focus on the future and meld new technologies, ideas and innovation with their rich knowledge of manufacturing to provide the most amazing products on the market.
La Sportiva’s Apparel Collection is proud to support 1% for the Planet and is on track to be PFC free. They support Soles for Souls, a non-profit that repurposes used footwear for those in need and their headquarters in Italy uses 100% renewable energy.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.