Talon 11Regular price $120.00
Reach for the Talon 11 when the day's agenda calls for a mountain bike ride, day hike, summit scramble, or all of the above. This versatile panel-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a bike helmet and blinky light make this pack ready for whatever adventures you can dream up. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage
- Volume S/M = 549 IN3 / 9L
- Volume L/XL = 671 IN3 / 11L
- Dimensions S/M = 18.9H X 10.63W X 8.27D IN.
- Dimensions L/XL = 20.47H X 10.63W X 8.27D IN.
- Weight S/M = 1.79 LBS
- Weight L/XL = 1.94 LBS
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.