Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Swift 16L H20
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Equipped with a 3D Hydro reservoir with a dedicated compartment and magnetic hose routing, the Swift 16 H2O simplifies hydration on the trail. The breathable 3D Foam backpanel and quick-access pocketing means you'll stay cool and organized for any adventure.
- Includes 3D Hydro quick-drying, soft-molded reservoir (2 Liter) with integrated handle and drying hanger
- Dedicated 3/4 zippered hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection
- Inline hose quick-disconnect coupling for easy refills without having to un-thread the hose from the shoulder harness
- Perforated shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve
- 3D foam backpanel with supportive multi-density foam
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Top zippered quick access pocket with key clip
- Side zippered pocket for on trail, secure access and side mesh bottle pocket
- Reflective attachment loops and adjustable trekking pole attachment system
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- Compartment access: Panel
- Closure type: Zipper
- Number of external pockets: 3
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Hipbelt included: Yes
- Trekking pole attachment: Yes
- Weight: 1.17 lbs / 531 g
- Volume: 16 L / 976 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 20 lbs / 9.1 kg
- Packed dimensions: 17.3" x 9.8" x 7.5" / 44 x 25 x 19 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Pack body: 210D High Density Nylon & 420D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension: Perforated Multi Density Foam & 3D Multi-Density Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.