Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Sula 8L H20
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Sleek and low profile but loaded with features, the women's Sula 8 H20 has the right amount of storage, whether you plan to hit the trail by foot or on wheels. The ventilated backpanel and included 3D Hydro reservoir will keep you cool, hydrated, and refreshed all day long.
- FreeSpan ventilated suspension with full-length suspended mesh with oversized holes for optimal airflow to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail
- Breathable shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the reservoir bite valve
- Includes 3D Hydro quick-drying, soft-molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger and Spine molded handle for easy refills
- Large 3/4 zippered access to dedicated hydration reservoir pocket with revolutionary SpeedClip hydration hanger system
- Panel-loading zippered access with interior mesh zippered pocket with key clip for secure storage
- Front quick-access pocket with padded soft-touch sleeve to protect devices
- Front stretch-mesh pocket for additional on-the-go storage
- Dual side compression with webbing keepers to prevent dangling straps
- Side stretch-mesh pockets
- Oversized zippered hipbelt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- Front reflective light loop to attach lights
- Weight: 1.7 lbs / 771 kg
- Volume: 8L / 488 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 20 lbs / 9.1 kg
- Packed dimensions: 18" x 10" x 5" / 45.7 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Frame: Alloy Steel
- Pack body: 210D Nylon & 210D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Pack bottom: 210D High Density Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Lining: 40% Post-consumer Recycled 135D Polyester with PFC-Free DWR
- Suspension: Lifespan EVA Foam / Multi-Density Foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.