Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Sugarpine II Waterproof Ripstop
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Sugarpine II WP is crafted from a mix of waterproof leather and sleek lightweight mesh that keeps campers comfortable no matter the terrain. A true best seller in the Ahnu by Teva Collection, the classic low-top hiker helps feet remain extra stable on challenging terrain with innovative Ahnu Numentum® Hike technology.
- Waterproof leather and synthetic uppers provide lasting performance on the trail; rubber toe caps help protect the uppers—and your feet—from abrasion.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane shields your feet from the elements while allowing moisture to escape; nylon lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Dual-density EVA midsoles supply lightweight, cushioned support underfoot.
- Nylon and fiberglass arch shanks combine with EVA shock plates for stability and support.
- Vibram® rubber outsoles ensure lasting, dependable traction.
- Footwear Height: Ankle
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb 5.4 oz
Teva’s original sport sandal emerged from the shores of the Grand Canyon back in 1984. Born out of necessity to prevent sandals from floating downstream, a resourceful river guide strapped two Velcro watchbands to a pair of old flip-flops. And just like that, Teva was born.
Starting this year, 100% of Teva’s iconic straps are made using traceable, verifiable recycled plastic using REPREVE® yarn. That's over 9 million plastic bottles kept out of landfills and put to better use strapping sandals to your feet.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.