Storm 400 HeadlampRegular price $49.95
The Storm 400 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 400 lumens of bright light. With a new, compact body, the Storm 400 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
The Storm 400 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm 400's PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- Emits up to 400 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IPX67)
- Lumens : [High] 400: [Medium] 180: [Low] 8:
- Weight With Batteries : 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Max Distances : [High] 100 m; [Low] 9
- Max Burn Time : High 5 hours, Low 150 hours
- IPX Rating : IP 67
- Batteries : 4 AAA (included)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.