Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
SPRK Camp Stove
- Unit price
- Brand Story
- Simmer control makes it easy to whip up the perfect pancakes, chili, pan-seared steaks, & more
- Compact, all-in-one design is ready to go wherever you go
- Reliable auto-ignition for fast, easy starts
- Porcelain coated pan support for easy clean-up
- Powerful 10,000 BTU burner cooks fast
- FUEL TYPE = Butane
- POWER PER BURNER = 10000BTU
- FOLDED SIZE = 13in x 10.9in x 4in
- WEIGHT = 3lbs 4oz
- BURNERS = 1
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.