Spice RackRegular price $12.95
The perfect camp kitchen set for a family of four. Includes four cutlery sets, folding tools, a cutting board, utility knife, spice shaker and much more. It all comes well organized inside a ballistic nylon case.
- Includes four full sets of cutlery (knife, fork, spoon).
- Also includes mini cheese grater, whisk, serving spoon, spatula, utility knife, salt/pepper shaker.
- Two condiment containers, cutting board, scrubber and camp towel all inside a ballistic nylon case.
- Nylon spatula and serving spoon pivot from stored to working position.
- Combination salt and pepper shaker is waterproof.
- Materials: Case made from ballistic nylon. Kitchen pieces made from copolyester, acetal and polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11.6 in x 7.5 in x 2
- Weight: 1.6lbs
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.