Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Speed Lite 13
- Unit price
- Brand Story
This pack is speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Two elastic side pockets
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Sturdy zipper pulls
- SOS label
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
- Weight = 370 g
- Volume = 13 liter
- Dimensions = 44/ 24 / 15 (h x w x d) cm
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarter is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.