Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Skimmer 16 w/Res
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Skimmer 16 is a sleek-looking hiking pack with a timeless rucksack appeal that has been carefully and purposely designed for women. The Skimmer features a flexible yet stable close-to-body carrying experience as well as a 2.5L reservoir to ensure you don't go thirsty. The well-ventilated backpanel will keep you cool and the front daisy chain attachment points makes this an incredibly versatile pack on the trail or just around town.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Volume O/S = 976 IN3 / 16L
- Dimensions O/S = 17.7H X 9.9W X 7.5D IN
- Weight O/S = .88 LBS
- Sizing Help
- Main = 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent = 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom = 600D Polyester
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.