Sirrus 50Regular price $190.00
The Sirrus® Series has received a makeover that is more than skin deep. The improved women's specific fit featuring adjustable torso lengths makes the Sirrus® 36 the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry. Raincover Included.
• Top loader access to main compartment
• Removable top-lid with zippered stash pocket
• Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
• Side panel zip access to main compartment
• Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
• Dual vertical zippered stash pocket on front panel shove-it
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Dual side compression straps
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets
• Front panel storage pocket
• Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
• Integrated raincover
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Volume WXS/S = 2868 IN3 / 47L
- Volume WM/L = 3061 IN3 / 50L
- Weight WXS/S = 3.46 LBS
- Weight WM/L = 3.58 LBS
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.