Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Sirrus® Series has received a makeover that is more than skin deep. The improved women's specific fit featuring adjustable torso lengths makes the Sirrus® 36 the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry. Raincover Included.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Volume WXS/S: 2075 in3 / 34 L
- Volume WM/L: 2197 in3 / 36 L
- Dimensions WXS/S: 24 H X 12.2 W X 12.2 D in
- Dimensions WM/L: 26 H X 12.2 W X 12.2 D in
- Weight WXS/S: 3.072 lbs
- Weight WM/L: 3.197 lbs
- Sizing Help
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.