Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Airline-approved and travel-ready, take flight with this 95-Watt Hour power bank. High-speed charging and a variety of ports keep cameras, phones, and even power-hungry MacBooks ready to go when you are.
- Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
- Integrated 100W AC Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
- Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
- Interactive OLED Display Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
- Four Rugged Cables Included We’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
- Nomad 10: 15-30 hrs (USB)
- Nomad 20: 7.5-15 hrs
- Nomad 50: 3-6 hrs
- Boulder 50: 3-6 hrs
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Product SKU: 22050
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Goal Zero was founded to fulfill a need for portable, cost effective power solutions in the Congo. That cause propelled Goal Zero to create solar panels, power packs and lighting products that can be used effectively anywhere in the world. Whether you’re on a humanitarian mission in central Africa, at Everest’s basecamp, or anywhere in between, Goal Zero can keep you powered.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.