Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Designed for technical approaches and perfect for a wide range of day trips from the crag to alpine missions, a true back-country workhorse.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Waterproof 4-Layer Dimension-Polyant™ fabric is lightweight yet durable
- Contoured ventilated back panel with lightweight frame sheet supports loads
- Lid strap combined with fully removable floating lid creates stable exterior rope carry or over-load option
- Flat base design allows easier loading while padded base construction protects contents and increases durability
- Dual density shoulder straps provide ample support
- Internal gear loop
- Dual side bottle pockets
- Forward-Access™ gear loop unique shape keeps clipped gear easily reachable
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Quick access skirt collar opening
- Full length dual daisy chains
- Haul handle
- Removable sternum strap with whistle
- Fabric: Dimension-Polyant™ X-Pac™ Plain Weave VX21 4L
- Fabric Body: 57% Nylon, 43% Polyester
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.