Reactor StoveRegular price $219.95
Not only is the Reactor Stove System from MSR the fastest and most fuel-efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately)
- WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more about Prop 65
- Width: 4.8 in
- Length: 5.0 in
- Height: 6.3 in
- Minimum Weight: 14.7 oz / .42 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 80 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro): 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 20 liters
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.