Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Quest 1 38°F Synthetic Sleeping Bag
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Quest™ women’s synthetic sleeping bag from Sea to Summit is a great value-oriented option for weekend warriors and new campers. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic sleeping bags, the Quest utilizes WaveLoft construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth. As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
- Cool, but not cold. The WaveLoft™ insulation construction is designed to maximize loft and results in a temperature rating of 30°F.
- A full-length side zipper (with two zipper sliders) that extends through the foot box can be opened for ventilation
- Turn the Quest into a fully-flat comforter in really warm weather
- Synthetic insulation placed throughout the bag using body-mapping to maximize warmth for a woman’s physiology
- A wider shape between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the insulation and creating cold spots.
- Shorter overall length and narrower girth in shoulders to reduce dead space and increase thermal efficiency
- Temperature rating: 38°F / 3°C
- Weight: 2 lbs 8.9 oz / 1160 g
- Fits up to 5 ft 10 in / 179 cm
- Stuff sack size: 15L
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.