PocketRocket DeluxeRegular price $69.95
This enhanced PocketRocket stove boasts premium features, including a pressure regulator that makes it ideal for all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves. Just a smidge heavier (10 g/ 0.3 oz, or the weight of two nickels) than the PocketRocket 2 stove, this ultralight deluxe version features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter MSR has ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering. For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class.
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel.
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking.
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability.
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip.
- For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel (sold separately)
- WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more about Prop 65
- Width: 2.2 in
- Length: 1.5 in
- Height: 3.3 in
- Minimum Weight: 2.9 oz / 0.08 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.3 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.2 liters
MSR began in 1969 as a newsletter committed to improving mountaineering safety. Today, the MSR team continues to design high-quality products that offer greater performance, reliability and, therefore, safety in the backcountry.
In 2015, MSR Global Health launched a system that can create safe drinking water anywhere in the world. This system empowers families, community leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world to create their own supplies of safe drinking water.