Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Pocket Shower 10L
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Pocket Shower is made of 70D Nylon, the same high quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric as Sea to Summit's Lightweight Dry Sacks. The seams are fully taped and the roll-top closure has two ‘D’ rings attached to 20ft of nylon cord, so you can hang the shower almost anywhere. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism to adjust the flow of water. The black fabric soaks up the sun during the day at base camp for an eight minute or so warm shower.
- Super compact and light, and zips into its own small pouch
- Gives about an eight minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar-tack attached Delrin® D rings
- 20 ft/ 6 m cord included
- Doubles as a regular dry sack when not in use as a shower
- Volume : 2.6 Gal
- Weight : 4.3oz
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.