Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Warranty and Warnings
- Brand Story
So efficient, so durable, so technically advanced, so colorful – this is the Pinnacle of campsite cooking. And eating, too. Garnet hard, the anodized aluminum pots and frypan are scratch proof and deliver efficient, even heating. Then we add Teflon® with Radiance Technology for amazing non-stick performance, easy cleaning, and amazing heat transfer that reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings. When it’s time to eat, you’ve got four 14oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip through lids, four 14oz bowls, and four plates – all color coded so there’s no mix ups. There’s also a pot gripper and our strainer lid for easy draining. And – of course – it all nests together perfectly into the storage bag that doubles as a camp sink.
- Four-person system includes: 3L pot, 2L pot, 9" fry pan, strainer lid, four 14oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip through lids, four 14oz bowls, four 7.5" plates, folding pot gripper, welded storage bag/sink
- PFOA-free Teflon® with Radiance Technology delivers incredibly durable non-stick performance
- Radiance’s three layer coating reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings
- Easy to clean, seriously scratch resistant, and safe for use with metal utensils
- Pots’ and frypan’s spiral-turned bases provide a secure grip on stoves and grills
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy
- BPA-free mugs, plates, bowls and Sip-It tops are color-coded to prevent inadvertent sharing
- 14 oz mugs have insulated sleeves to keep drinks warm, sip through lids to minimize spills
- Rugged, welded storage sack holds set and doubles as sink or wash basin
- Folding pot gripper provides a super secure hold, packs up small for transport
- System nests together perfectly for easy transport
Scratch-proof hard-anodized aluminum cookware is light, rugged, efficient and even-heating
- Service for 4 Persons
- Dimensions: 9.1 in x 9.1 in x 5.8 in
- Weight: 3.63 lbs
- Material: Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
- Warranty: GSI Outdoors products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects. Products found to be defective will be supplied with replacement parts if possible or altogether replaced at our discretion. GSI Outdoors reserves the right to make determinations as to the use of this policy.
- Warnings: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Always allow components to dry completely before storing. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. nFORM Crossover Cookware and Tableware is not intended for prolonged storage of food or liquids. Should a component become crazed or fractured, discontinue use and please recycle the pieces.
Danger: Always assure that Gripper is in the fully extended and locked position before use. Always assure that locking pin and button are fully engaged in exterior bracket before use. Steam will vent through holes in the Strainer lid during use. Always point Strainer Lid away from handle, stove controls and self while cooking. Always hold Strainer Lid securely against the pot when straining or pouring. Always allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Do not attempt to rapidly cool nFORM Crossover Cookware. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.
Our passion is great food in the great outdoors. We adapt the comforts of home for the rigors of your adventures, whether you’re summiting a mountain or setting up on the sidelines of a soccer game. We believe food brings us together, sustains our explorations, and, mysteriously, always tastes better when cooked and eaten outside.
Founders and siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott are no strangers to adventure: The Scotts spent their childhoods exploring British Columbia before founding GSI Outdoors in 1985. Now headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain foothills of the Inland Northwest, GSI Outdoors remains family-owned and steadfastly committed to creating thoughtful and innovative gear. We got our start selling blue enamel tableware, and over the years have grown our business to include technical, innovative, and fun outdoor cookware and gear for eating and drinking.
We’re committed to responsible manufacturing, stewardship of our environment, and design rooted in innovation, efficiency, and durability. We make products designed to last generations. Thirty-five years after our founding, we’re still exploring new territory every day: creating incredible Gear, inspired Solutions, and never-ending Innovations for your next meal under the open sky.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.