Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
PCT W 50L Backpack
- Unit price
- Brand Story
When the only thing standing between you and that primo alpine granite is a dozen miles and few thousand feet of elevation gain, toss the rack, camp kit, and the kitchen sink into our PCT 55L—a tough, supportive, and versatile load hauler that excels on big, rugged backcountry approaches and holds its own on any classic backpacking route.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry
- Recycled 210D ripstop shell and 500D CORDURA® base are lightweight yet super durable
- Removable, floating top lid with two zippered compartments, the interior with key fob
- Full trampoline backpanel provides full support with unparalleled ventilation
- Padded, zipper pocket hip belt with three-axis mobility function that moves with you and keeps the load centered where you want it
- Hoverbelt™ technology
- Women's-specific fit on shoulder straps and hip belt
- Adjustable torso length
- Flay open, large front shove-it pocket with adjustable side compression straps and zippered interior pocket
- Tuckable trekking pole/ice axe attachment loop
- Zippered front pocket
- Adjustable, modular compression straps
- Large volume side water bottle pockets made with durable shell fabric, with top and side on-the-fly access
- Removable hydration pack converts into daypack with mesh shoulder straps
- Large front U-zip access to main compartment
- Modular, removable center top 9-hook compression and rope carry strap
- Optional divider panel to create separate bottom compartment for sleeping bag or other gear
- Quick-draw top skirt, easy open and close with single motion
- Modular, removable bottom compression straps
- Fabric: Recycled 210D Ripstop Nylon
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.