Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Otaki Climbing Shoe
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Precise and powerful, the Otaki Women's combines an aggressive design with a supportive hook and loop closure system. This versatile rock shoe provides high-level performance across a wide variety of rock conditions, but excels at technical edging and on vertical overhanging terrain.
- P3® patented technology for a down-turned performance fit for slicing and dicing where needed
- Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking maneuverability and the perfect heel cup fit
- Laser-cut uppers reduce stitching and bulk
- Weight: 6.10 oz (175g)
- Fit: Down-turned performance
- Sizing and Lacing help
- Upper: Leather / Microfiber
- Linning: Pacific (in front)
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3®
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
For 89 years, La Sportiva has been producing innovative products in a small mountain town at the foot of the Dolomites in Italy. Being mountain based and family run allows La Sportiva to focus on the future and meld new technologies, ideas and innovation with their rich knowledge of manufacturing to provide the most amazing products on the market.
La Sportiva’s Apparel Collection is proud to support 1% for the Planet and is on track to be PFC free. They support Soles for Souls, a non-profit that repurposes used footwear for those in need and their headquarters in Italy uses 100% renewable energy.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.