Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Optic 48L (Unisex)
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Traveling light is more than just counting ounces. The exceptional fit and load management of the AeroSpan suspension on the Men's Optic 48 give you a low base pack weight with the mileage crushing efficiency.
- AeroSpan ventilated suspension with moisture wicking mesh.
- Ultralight 7001 tubular aluminum frame with leaf-spring lumbar pad and anti-barreling support.
- FocusForm dual density shoulder harness with LifeSpan EVA foam and sternum strap with hydration clip.
- Padded LifeSpan EVA foam hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Ultralight weather flap included -stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, attachment points, and key clip.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Ultralight V-compression with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket and side stretch mesh pockets with side trail access.
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits Torso: 16" - 18" / 40.6 - 45.7 cm
- Fits Hips/Waist: 27" - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3 cm
- Weight: 2.39 lbs / 1.08 kg
- Volume: 45 L / 2746 cu in
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.2 lbs / 91 g
- Stripped Weight: 2.28 lbs. / 1.03 kg
- Max Carry Weight: 30 lbs / 14 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 26" x 12.5" x 10.5" / 66 cm x 31.8 cm x 26.7 cm
- Sizing Help
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Materials: 7 mm Tubular 7001 aluminum, 3 mm Alloy anti-barreling stay & HDPE
- Pack Body: 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 210D High Tenacity Nylon / 135D High Density polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension - Multi-Density LifeSpan EVA foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.