Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Nimbus UL 2 Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Carrying a heavy pack sucks, but so does getting drenched by unexpected showers or ravaged by blood-thirsty mossies—our Nimbus™ UL Single Door 2P Tent solves the dilemma. With streamlined features and a sil-nylon rainfly that offers full protection without dyes, PU-coatings, or flame-retardant chemicals, the Nimbus is an integral part of your ultralight trail kit.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry
- Ultralight Sil/Sil nylon fly is fully waterproof and free of dyes and flame-retardant chemicals
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles
- Unique G-Hook canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility
- Front dry-entry vestibule with dual sliders
- Pre-bend pole design improves headroom and interior space
- Front mesh door with dual sliders and quick stash for easy exit and entry
- Three-quarter mesh canopy for star view with solid lower canopy for dust or wind management
- Reinforced webbing corners reduce tent weight
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- 37 oz / 104 g
- Fabric: 15D Sil/Sil 1200mm Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric Fly: 20D Sil/Sil 1200mm Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric Canopy: 15D Nylon Mesh | 15D Ripstop Nylon
- Fabric Tent Floor: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1,500mm
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.