New England Corn ChowdahRegular price $7.25
Good To-Go's take on a New England classic. But don’t call it a soup. This rich stew is loaded with corn, potato and onion. For fish, we chose bonito flake for its smoky and umami flavors. Now you can enjoy this comforting, regional dish in any corner of the world.
- Bonito flakes add a healthy dose of protein
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins A and C, as well as beta-carotene
- Whole milk, because fat is not only a great source of energy, but also aids with the absorption of vitamins
- 2-year shelf life
Corn, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Whole Milk Powder (Dried Grade A Milk), Dried Potato Flakes, Dried Carrots, Dried Bonito (Fish), Dried Shallots, Dried Leeks, Sea Salt, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.