Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Mythos Eco Climbing Shoe
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The soft unlined leather upper adapts to whatever shape your foot is and it is great for all day multi-pitch routes where your feet tend to swell. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes, flat fit, and the overall neutral round shape of the shoe.
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
- 95% of components come from recycled materials (soles, laces, webbing, tongue padding) and contribute to a reduced environmental impact (metal-free tanning, biodegradable leather, water-based adhesives)
- La Sportiva ECO rubber outsole obtained by recycling rubber used during the production process at the La Sportiva factory with no sacrifice in performance
- The patented Mythos lacing system allows for fine-tuned adjustments and a precise fit.
- Sizing and Lacing help
- Upper: ECO Idro-Perwanger biodegradable leather using a metal-free eco-tanning process
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: 1.1 mm full-length LaspoFlex
- Sole: 4mm La Sportiva ECO rubber (recycled)
- Weight: 6.60 oz (186 g)
- Fit: Tech with medium-low asymmetry
For 89 years, La Sportiva has been producing innovative products in a small mountain town at the foot of the Dolomites in Italy. Being mountain based and family run allows La Sportiva to focus on the future and meld new technologies, ideas and innovation with their rich knowledge of manufacturing to provide the most amazing products on the market.
La Sportiva’s Apparel Collection is proud to support 1% for the Planet and is on track to be PFC free. They support Soles for Souls, a non-profit that repurposes used footwear for those in need and their headquarters in Italy uses 100% renewable energy.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.