Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Mosquito Head Net
- Unit price
- Brand Story
When bugs are thick and relentless the Mosquito Head Net is the answer. Soft polyester mesh is comfortable against your face, the hexagonal pattern provides better airflow and the black color means better visibility.
The headnet is also available in an Insect Shield® treated version. Insect Shield® is effective at repelling ticks, ants, flies, mosquitos and other little nasties that you'd rather be protected from.
- Black mesh netting offers better visibility than white or olive-colored mesh
- Fine, 500 holes per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Made of a soft multifilament polyester
- Packaged in its own tiny stuff sack
- Elasticized drawcord closure
- Wide enough to wear with a hat or without
- Optional version with Insect Shield® for extra protection
- Weight: 1.3 oz / 36.9g
The origins of Sea to Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find in Australia. The original products were developed to outfit an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning the ascent at sea level. This gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek. The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.