Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Mineral King 3 Tent
- Unit price
- Brand Story
We don't camp to hang out in our tent all night and day⏤that's why when it's time to zip up into your sleeping bag and lay your head down, the Mineral King™ maintains the view. You can peer out the oversized doors at your alpine oasis and gaze at the starry night thanks to an adaptable fly. So even when you're "inside," it's like you never left what you really came for.
- Uses: Camping
- Two large doors provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view with vestibule rolled back
- Fly rolls back and secures halfway for stargazing at night or shade during the day
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Hubbed cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- 5 pockets for ample interior storage
- 112 oz / 319 g
- Two full-size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- Fabric: 75D Plain Weave Polyester 1500mm
- Fabric Body: 75D Plain Weave Polyester 1500mm
- Fabric Fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Polyester Mesh | 75D Ripstop Polyester
- Fabric Tent Floor: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Performance means products purposefully designed, form following function, using the highest quality materials and technologies. Performance means providing users with better physical and emotional experiences through fit, weather protection, temperature regulation and moisture management.
Mountain Hardwear believes everyone who enjoys the outdoors is an outdoor athlete. From 8,000 meter climbers to weekend day-hikers, we all aspire to better physical experiences in the outdoors.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.