Mexican Quinoa BowlRegular price $7.75
Often referred to as the national dish of Mexico, Mole Poblano is loved around the world. Good To-Go makes their sauce with traditional ingredients such as raw organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin.
- Loaded with butternut squash, tomato and corn
- High protein, gluten-free quinoa and black beans
- Raw cacao is a high source of antioxidants, magnesium and iron
- 4-year shelf life
Quinoa, Dried Black Beans, Winter Squash, Corn, Onion, Dried Butternut Squash, Dried Tomato Flakes, Poblano Pepper, Agave, Grapeseed Oil, Garlic, Cacao Powder, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ancho Chili Powder, Coriander, Fennel Seed, Dried Scallion, Dried Cilantro, Mexican Oregano.
- Tear pouch open and remove oxygen absorber.
- Single serving: Add one and a quarter cups (300ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Double serving: Add two and a half cups (600ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- Stir and reseal. Hang out for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- Open. Stir again. Eat. Smile.
- Rehydration will take longer at higher altitudes.
Good To-Go strives to change how people eat on the go. Their creations are thoughtfully designed to provide a meal that not only tastes great but is truly good for your body. Good To-Go aims to offer meals that suit all dietary needs, which is why their products are gluten-free, low in sodium, and made with no preservatives. They also offer a variety of vegan and vegetarian options as well.