Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Tackle sun-up to sun-down days with the Maya 30 knowing you’re planning to cover some serious miles. The BioSync flexible and adjustable harness and hipbelt mean you can tighten down the load and still maintain the dynamic range of motion you need to focus on getting to the next ridgeline.
- BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body
- Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel
- Women's Fit, body-hugging, flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Perforated women's specific BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Large U-Zip opening for full access to all your gear
- Top zippered pocket with padded soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with lower compression pass through
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing
- Trekking pole / tool attachment with bungee closure system
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- Compartment access: Panel
- Closure type: Zipper
- Number of external pockets: 5
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Hipbelt included: Yes
- Hipbelt pockets: Yes
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Yes
- Weight: 2.17 lbs / 984 g
- Volume: 30 L / 1830.69 cu in.
- Max carry weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg
- Packed dimensions: 21.0" x 11.0" x 10.0" / 53.3 x 27.9 x 25.4 cm
- External material: 100% Nylon
- Pack body: 210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon / 420D High Density Nylon
- Pack bottom: 420D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Suspension: 3D Perforated EVA foam
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.