Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Weighing less than 2 pounds, the Osprey Lumina 60 doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles (well, it does have an integrated safety whistle) that the other bags have. However, this is possibly one of the most comfortable and ventilated women's-specific pack ever made for the lightest loads imaginable. If you're counting grams so you can travel fast and light during the weeks or months you're on the trail, look no further. You have finally found the perfect pack designed just for you.
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket for organizing smaller items
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access fabric side pockets for water bottles or smaller items with removable InsideOut compression cord
- Internal main compartment compression strap
- Top lid cord loop attachment points for external gear attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Volume WXS: 3295 in3 / 54 L
- Volume WS: 3478 in3 / 57 L
- Volume WM/L: 3661 in3 / 60 L
- Dimensions WXS: 24.41 H X 15.75 W X 13.39 D in
- Dimensions WS: 26.38 H X 15.75 W X 13.39 D in
- Dimensions WM/L: 28.35 H X 15.75 W X 13.39 D in
- Weight WXS: 1.799 lbs
- Weight WM: 1.874 lbs
- Weights WM/L: 1.949 lbs
- Main = 30D Cordura® Silnylon Ripstop
- Accent = NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Bottom = NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.