Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Homecoming or home office, the Letterman is the classic everyday sock you can live in. And that marled look has a purpose: knit with a Twisted Yarn, this sock is extra comfortable and silky-soft—even by our standards—while still offering a snug, performance fit. Put it this way: the Letterman is kind of like the high school jock who was nice to everyone and still looks good at the class reunion.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
In 2004 a family owned company, Darn Tough, started manufacturing socks in Northfield Vermont. In a move that seems crazy, Darn Tough initially gave away 3,500 merino wool socks at the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington. Word of the socks' durability quickly spread, and outdoor enthusiasts couldn't stop talking about the lifetime guarantee.
Darn Tough supports the development of the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), an emerging international standard that protects animal welfare, provides assurances that farmers follow sustainable land management practices.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.