Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
Osprey's Kyte 36 makes it easy to pack your gear any way you like whether it's a demanding backcountry excursion or daily trail work. This simple and effective traditional rucksack design makes it easy to pack your gear any way you like. The Kyte lets you fine tune the torso length to fit your specific size and has a well-ventilated AirScape backpanel with an adjustable harness that grants all-day comfort. The Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles without taking off your pack while an external reservoir sleeve makes it easy to refill without digging. The stretch mesh shove-it pocket provides enough room to store a rain jacket or other gear you may need to grab at a moment’s notice. Raincover included
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Volume WXS/S: 2075 in3 / 34 L
- Volume WM/L: 2197 in3 / 36 L
- Dimensions WXS/S: 25.6 H X 13 W X 11.8D in
- Dimensions WM/L: 27.6 H X 13 W X 11.8D in
- Weight WXS/S: 3.05 lbs
- Weights WM/L: 3.23 lbs
- Main = 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent = 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom = 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge-whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.